Sunday, July 20, 2008

my brain went to bed hours ago

what the f.
i just heard some of the strangest noises ever coming from outside.
needless to say, i live in oak park now.
so i guess the weird noises and people hastily backing in and out of driveways like madmen is to be expected.
i feel so tired right now but really it's because i am bored and stuck in this weird sleep pattern (thanks alex) where i stay up late, normally doing nothing if im at home, and sleep in real late.
there's an empty can of vitamin energy on my speaker that makes me want one real bad.
le sigh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you're on the same sleeping pattern as myself. :P

Anonymous said...

Oak Park can be rough. 5 cops showed up last night to arrest my neighbors.

"Forget it Jake, It's Chinatown."