Tuesday, August 12, 2008

cold dry air

I am writing this from my bed.

Today was exciting. I went to a bakery party with brandon in ferndale, and when we got there we couldn't figure out if we had the right house, and b was second guessing himself about the date. That was one of the funniest things, standing on this porch on Pearson poking fun at each other. "just go in." "no let's just go to the car and get the paper" then finally b got the guts to just walk in.

I have this issue with my nose being all congested when I wake up, and it runs and runs all day and really irritates my throat.

I am sleeping at my grandmas tonight. In my old room which is not at all my room anymore but its hard to say it ever was. I could never really get creative with it though looking back I understand my mummas intentions.

No comments: